Margaret Berger to represent Norway in Malmö

by 1:17 PM 0 coments
Norway always puts on a wonderful national selection, Melodi Grand Prix, with a tour that this year has visited four cities: Steinkjer, Florø, Larvik, with the final as usual being held at the Oslo Spektrum Arena in Norway's captial.

 Tonight ten talented and varied acts gave it their all to impress the viewers at home and professional juries enough to vote for them.

Margaret Berger has won Melodi Grand Prix 2013 with the song “I Feed You My Love”. She beat off competition from 9 other songs and will now represent Norway at Eurovision 2013 in Malmo. In the end she received 102,032 votes from the Public, which was more than 40,000 more than 2nd place Adelen.

Here is the results of the Super Final:
  1. Margaret Berger – I Feed You My Love – 102,302 
  2. Adelen – Bombo – 59,414
  3. Sirkus Eliassen – I Love You Te Quiero – 41,447
  4. Annsofi – I’m With You – 31,226

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: