Merry Christmas!

by 12:01 AM 0 coments
Greetings friends! It's been a while since I wrote on my blog but I'm here now, ready to tell you something about recent events from the ESC World. Firstly I want to say that I'm disappointed because there's no snow in my city....well two weeks ago it started to snow a lot but it suddenly stopped and now we have dirt everywhere.
The Xmas tree is ready but still not sure if Santa will arrive this year, let's make it clear....I was a good boy but something tells me that he was hit by a car but anyway... if you read this Santa, I really need a new laptop and to go to Sweden next year. (oh come on it's not like I wanted the moon or something)

Coming back to Eurovision... things are going quite stupid. I thought that Belarus choose a crappy song until I heard Albania and Lithuania. I'm not happy about these countries at all, except Switzerland and Ukraine, I love them! What do you think? Do we have a winner already?

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you all lots of love, joy and happiness. 


Florin

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: