University here I come!

by 10:02 AM 0 coments
  Two days left until I will start my first year at the University. In case you didn't knew, I will study Accounting and Management Information Systems. I hope I will do a great job and obtain good results since I want to have a career one day. 

 Somehow I can't believe that summer is over already but I kind of got tired of it anyway...now it's time for winter and rainy days...yeah I kind of miss those times. 

  I'm having difficulties in finding a place to stay in Arad but hopefully I will manage to find one this week. I will miss some of my classmates and it will be strange to start a day without them....the good old days when literature teacher came into the class and we almost started to fall asleep LOL ... anyway I know that I will meet new people and hopefully new friends. Somehow I'm not happy that I'm studying in Romania but next year I will apply for Erasmus and go for at least 3 months in another country (Portugal or Germany)...don't know if this will make any changes but I'm 100% that one day I will leave this shitty country. 

  If you want a crappy life, miserable salary and to live with stone age humans come to Romania. There's simply NO future here....unless you know someone that knows someone who knows the President LOL 
I want to wish a great year for every student in Romania and I hope to meet all of my friends again. 

Here is a song that I like very much...



Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.