Florin's Blog: Two Years of Glory!

by 5:05 PM 0 coments

  It was back in 2010 when I entered a classmate's personal blog and saw how interesting is to have one..so I've decided to create my own blog. Now, two years passed and I have to say that I'm very proud of my blog and what I've succeeded through it.

  Everything started with lame posts in Romanian and after a short time I've decided to write in English and choose the Eurovision Song Contest to be the primary subject of my Blog. Since then, I have around 300 visits per day and I've gathered a total of 76,827 unique visitors and over 30 subscribed people that read my blog daily.  Also a total of 142 different countries have visited my Blog and I had visitors from countries that personally I didn't knew they even exist (Macao, Kyrgyzstan, Aruba and many more here ).


  I want to thank everybody who visits my blog and I promise I'll try to make as much articles about Eurovision as I can. A blog that grows like this in only two year requires a special treatment! That's why I made this special design  that reflects my personality and the things I love most ( Eurovision + Orange Color ). 

  The improvements won't stop here!

  A friend of mine suggested that I should open a personal website, but in the end I've decided to continue on with my blog and all the work I've done on it. For example today I changed the comments area and now you can use Facebook, Hotmail, Yahoo and even AOL to leave a comment on my posts. The old comments design required a Google profile.... so that's not very good and professional for a popular blog. 

  In the following weeks I'll get rid of 'blogspot.com' and a new domain will replace it. Sadly florinsuciu.com is already taken but I'll figure out an easy name to remember. All the pages will be re-edited again and probably a new look will replace the old one.
Thank you again for reading my blog and any suggestions are welcomed! 

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: