The running order for the Final determined!

by 6:18 PM 0 coments



Just a few minutes ago TVR established the running order to the National Selection. Also according to the Romanian media, the broadcaster will release tonight all the songs ( the official versions ) on their website. I've heard almost all of them and I'm not impressed at all.

I have the strange feeling that this year Romania is not that interested in Eurovision and we may actually regret that in May. Most of the singers in the National Selection are unknown and the songs are not that good ( in my view ). I'm afraid that this year we will not qualify but let's hope we will make the best decision for Baku.

Here is the running order for the Grand Final:

First Part

1.Catalin Josan - "Call my name"
2.Ana Mardare - "If you find simple words to say"
3.Viky Red - "If you ever feel"
4.RPK - "Singura care"
5.Lucian Oros - "The best a man can get"
6.Raluca Ocneanu - "This is on my side"
7.Electric Fence - "Sun-ta"
________________________________________

Second Part


8.Ovidiu Anton - "I walk alone"
9.Miss Mary - "Rollin"
10.Mandinga - "Zaleilah"
11.T&L - "Twilight"
12.Ioana Bianca Ancuta - "Girls don't cry"
13.Tasha - "Say my name"
14.Bianca Purcarea - "Don't say sorry"
15.Ana Mardare - "This must be love"


Don't miss this weekend my official top 15 article! 

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: