Bucharest Here I Come!

by 10:16 PM 1 coments



   Ladies and Gentlemen it's official! I'm heading to Bucharest this Friday and I'm really excited, even though the distance is considerably far. This will be my first journalist mission and hopefully I will do just great. I will meet some of my Eurovision friends from Bucharest ( we meet on Facebook ) and I'm sure we will have fun at the National Selection. I hope that God will let me enjoy another seven normal days before the most horrible moment in my life arrives, I know there's a lot of humiliation to come and somehow I feel I'm not ready for this but in the end I'm not the one to decide.

  Anyway I will try to forget the negative stuff and concentrate on what really matters. I'm planning to leave my city this Friday and I will arrive in Bucharest Saturday where I will meet some friends. The National Final will start at 20:00 CET and I will try as much as possible to keep my friends on Facebook and Twitter. If I will get the chance to blog LIVE from the National Final, you can read my reviews here. I will take as much pictures as I can and make a lot of friends. Don't forget that you can watch the final live on TVR's official website or for Romanians just turn on TVR1, TVR International or TVR HD.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you at the National Final! 

P.S: Meet the Team!



Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments: