Now or Never!

by 9:38 PM 0 coments


February is ending and hopefully Spring will arrive because I had enough of cold weather. I'm struggling to study as much as I can for the final exams and hopefully I will do a great job in July. During the past weeks I've realized that nothing can affect me emotionally even though the "unpredictable" is coming .

Of course it's hard to change but with time and perseverance anything can happen. I'm happy that I found time to write on this blog but not so interested because they're a lot of "human species" out there waiting to find out more things about my plans. So I won't talk so much about my personal life to avoid bad publicity ( well this week I'll present a "special" post ).

Eurovision goes on with National Selections and 9 countries choose their songs for this year's contest. My top so far looks like this:

  1. Norway
  2. Denmark
  3. Cyprus
  4. France
  5. Iceland 
  6. Switzerland 
  7. Albania
  8. Hungary
  9. Malta
Norway has a really good song and probably a winner this year but I still don't feel like going back to Oslo in 2013...It's time for Romania to win this year and hopefully in 2013 I will be able to go to my first Eurovision Concert. According to the Romanian Press, a few song were submitted but there's still enough time left to submit. I'm planning to take part at the National Selection as a Journalist for EuroVisionary.com but there's a lot to plan and little time left.



That's all for now and I deeply hope that I will bring good news in the following weeks. 

Florin

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: