I Feel Free!

by 12:39 PM 0 coments
I love holidays, I love spending time with my friends and of course I love everything about summer. Last few days were quite a blast for me.... amazing days that included spending time with my friends, swimming in the pool, a lot of fun and  I can proudly say I'm no longer stressed.
 Sadly I didn't left my city but soon I will have a great trip with my friends and yes....total relaxation. Someone asks " But Florin you're not preparing for your exams?" No sir.... it's my last summer holiday and I will enjoy every single minute of it, of course I will start to study...but for now my brain needs relaxation people and that's the reason I will stop blogging for a few weeks.
My advice: Relax people! It's Summer!
Until next time,
Florin

P.S: Here is a great song...hope you'll like it!


Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: