Time is running out!

by 4:56 PM 3 coments

Time is running out! Soon the thing that I was most afraid in the last time is coming and I have to find a way to embrace it and not run from it. School is going well with good and bad things (as usual) and in 26th of May I will have my math term paper and finally I'm over with studying... If you're asking me if I have any summer plans, well not yet but I have to decide soon and yes my B-day is coming so there's a lot to do and prepare, that's why I need a lot of time for myself...
Sometimes I wish time would stop and sometimes I wish time will run like hell, that's how you'll react when you do not organize your problems and events. Anyway I hope I will pass all this problems and start to see only the important stuff. Thank you all for visiting my blog and hopefully I will update my website really soon.

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

3 coments:

Edward said...

Florin calm down! I'm sure you can pass all your problems and hopefully you'll succeed in everything you do :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Edward! I hope so too :( though sometimes I find it really difficult...

clemy_alice said...

heya! I know i haven't been wrotting for a while but here i am . So , I know that you have lots of things on my head, but sometimes we should just not think about them. Time will run, as usual,but let it pass, cause it will heal your "wounds".
Keep up the good work!