Another Happy Birthday!

by 12:00 AM 1 coments
Happy Birthday dear Cristina!

  •  I wish you the best in everything you do and I hope all your big dreams will come true one day.  
  • I wish you all the best on your speacial day.
  • I wish you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
  • I wish you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
  • I wish you will get a Blackberry for your B-day. 
  • I wish you miles of smiles in the coming years.
  • I wish you will get a new laptop.
  • I wish you to remain the same because everybody loves you for what you are. 
  • Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.
And as iNNa would say: " Ai uiş iu dă best big sister and ue uill parti suun, big hug!". Hope you enjoyed my post and also I hope i was the first who wished you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

Unknown said...

Sanchiu .....lacrimile imi joaca feste big brother....chiar ai fost primul ! Multumesc mult! Nikki luvs u!