Afraid Of What?

by 10:48 PM 0 coments

I hate being afraid of something, but sometimes I simply don't have the courage I need to confront something. Reason? Well I really don't know, all I know is that one day I have to lose this feelings and I will gain enough courage to realize my dreams and make them come true!
I always was the kind of person who preferred  doing stuff that are normal for my age, but never had the courage to get on a stage and show people what voice I have. I don't know if I will make this dream come true one day but I'm sure that my fear will be gone forever.
We live in a big jungle and without courage we will not realize nothing! So people, friends, strangers wake up and do everything it's possible to make all your dreams come true.  Never, ever be discouraged by others, just look straight and everything will go perfect.

Claudia Pavel - Don't miss missing you
 
 


Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: