12 February Events (ESC)

by 2:39 PM 1 coments
As you all know last night took place a lot of national selections, more exactly in: Norway, Iceland, Malta, Belgium, Finland and semifinals in: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Croatia. Many friends from other countries asked me for my opinion so here it is:

Norway: Initially my favorite was Helene Bøksle but I felt that Stella Mwangi will win Melody Grand Prix. In the end I really like the song and yes it could enter top 5 or why not, Norway to win again? Anyway congratulations Norway! For sure you will enter my top 10 this year.




Iceland: OMFG! Really disappointed about the Icelandic selection. Everybody liked Johanna ( 2009) and Erna to win but in the end the 6 freaks won O_o. Pity for Iceland, I can predict they will not enter the final this year. Unfair voting?



  



Malta: Well I did not had any favorite in the Maltese selection, all the songs were boring and the winner... the most non-sense song I ever heard! Not in my top 10 and NOT in the ESC Final! Sorry
PS: Last year was way better




Belgium: My favorite song in Belgium was " C'est la Musique " and I don't understand Belgium tastes...  in the end the winner was "With love baby" the most cheesy song I've ever heard in ESC. In one word: TERRIBLE!


Finland: Personally I don't like the song which won, but the voice is really good. Copy pasting Belgium 2010 was for Finland the best choice.. I see...anyway Good luck!



Semifinals

Estonia: Well my favorite entered the final successfully and I hope that she will win. Check the live performance (song of the week "Florin's Blog")




Latvia: In Latvia my favorite song "Banjo Laura" Lauris Reiniks entered the final.




PS: I know some of my friends are waiting for a post to appear but just be patient it will appear really soon :-) 

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

clemy_alice said...

Asteptam ce sa facem? k stim k o sa postezi iar o bomba de-a ta.
Sa ne uimesti ca de obicei. :)