Life goes on!

by 2:15 PM 2 coments
So here I am, working hard to complete my semester grades and doing a lot of projects, but I'm not complaining ... this is true life right? We have to complete any goal we have, even though sometimes is really hard but the good part is that after all this work, you will have great results! I'm thinking  to write in Romanian my next posts, but it's not a final decision, I'll let you know as soon as possible! In mean time, I just installed this gadget which translates in any other language ( you can try it, but it will not translate 100% correctly).
Tomorrow I will do my physics project with some of my classmates.
Until next time,
Florin

 

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!

clemy_alice said...

Dap
sa ai noroc in ceea ce faci
foarte interesant postu
Stii sa faci lucruri incredibile
continua tot asa