Busy day but still amazing!

by 11:28 AM 2 coments
Yesterday was quite a busy day. I woke up really early in the morning and went to Arad. After that i went back home around 3 PM and tried to sleep a little, but Cipi (my hamster) was noisy and didn't let me. Around 5 PM i enter the messenger and established a meeting with my friends to make preparations for the new year party. I ate a big Capriciosa and laughed a lot! We made a lot of jokes ( my favorite one: "mom ...mom...mom...wtf??") and my "Inna Englization" was around  all the time. In the following days we'll meet again to buy the things we need for the new year party.
Until next time
Florin

Meet them

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Darkwish said...

O MA GA I CAN SEE ONLY MY HEAD AND EYES o-O , anyway it was fun and keep it up . mom mom mom?
that was fking mad man. see ya, ozzy out.

Casy :) said...

It was gr8..I loved that night:)))