Small Update

by 5:43 PM 0 coments
Hey friends,i have a new friend with 4 legs and really small can you guess what it is? :P Of course it's a hamster,really cute and playful.Everything is going with the plan,the site for my history contest is under construction so i think i will be able to finish it until next Sunday,I still have to search a little about Egyptian art,monuments etc.As for school....for now going well, Geography test this week and probably that's all.
Also i have to work at my speech for the contest so i will not be able to write here,but i will try to update my Facebook account or Twitter :)  
I want to thank you for those who  send e-mail with suggestions and videos,they were very useful and also my "Florin's Blog" page on Facebook grew up to 107 fans in a month THANK YOU! :) 
For now that's all
Take care
Florin




Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: