Something new

by 7:59 PM 0 coments
Hey everybody!I limited some countries for my history project so I'm thinking of choosing  from Sweden,Greece,France,Poland or Germany but i have time to prepare it so no rush...another thing is that some of my friends requested me to write my blog in Romanian because i should be proud to be Romanian etc so i had to choose from writing in English or writing in Romanian, so in the end I've come up with this new idea,to create a parallel blog called "Florin's world" and there i will write in Romanian other stuff...i hope i will please everybody with my idea and everything should go perfectly!You can go to my new blog by clicking here !
Hope you like it!
Until next time
Florin

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: