Page 3 of summer:Recreation

by 10:58 AM 0 coments






I left home to go into the "wild":D in fact i went to the north of the country and it was very "refreshing",a lot of mountains,a lot of green,a lot of friends etc.I staid only some days because some personal reasons :P but it was truly amazing.I love that place,the air is very different from home and of course people are very different also (in a good way). Only one month remain until school starts but i really don't want to think of it :-/.I've learned a lot in this summer,i learned that only idiots are dreaming and powerful ones are living the true live,i learned that you have to be yourself by discovering your true qualities and don't let others change your ideas,i learned that life is with many surprises and other stuff..I wish that one day we all "wake up" and see the true world how it is and of course try to make it better!Here are some pictures from my holiday..
Until next time

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: