Results of the Second Semi-Final!

by 8:46 AM 0 coments

Last night was....WOW...I was very very nervous when at the final when the envelops came ( there were 10 from 17 to qualify) And after many picking only 3 envelopes left and I was like " Wtf were is Romania" and finally my country is going into the final on Saturday!:)I saw many countries that last year they were great but this year they sucked a lot..(Turkey,Azerbaijan etc).
Armenia-hmmm...I liked the representation and the song so they deserved to go into the final!I didn't like the old man playing the special instrument it ruined the song and Eva's voice can be improved until Saturday hopefully...
Israel-Well the song was really boring...And I've noticed that every year Israel qualifies for the finals even with pathetic song like this year,the reason?? maybe politics? Many say that Eurovision is full of Politics but who knows...:D
Denmark-They were impressive!Congratulations they really deserved to go into the final and the song+representation was GREAT!I don't know if it's true but I've read an article who said that the Denmark representatives had a horrible fight...but who knows :D
Azerbaijan-Omg the song is Perfect but Safura's voice WAS TERRIBLE!!She was horrible on stage.In my opinion Azerbaijan didn't deserved to go into the final!
Ukraine-I loved the song and the representation even though it's not my style!That girls has a good voice so my congratulations!Go Ukraine!
Romania-Paula and Ovi did a great job for my country I'm very proud of them!It was a lot of fire so yes they did burn that place down:D.Maybe a little movement on the stage on Saturday will be great!
Ireland-Wow such a boring song...and she got into the final....why?Because she winned Eurovision Song Contest in 1993 and probably her last fans voted her (Bulgaria or Sweden was way better than this!;) ).
Cyprus-nothing special....i think it's copying Belgium but anyway....
Georgia-The song is lent and boring...but she got into the final with the movements on the stage..
Turkey-Well I loved Turkey the last year with Hadise but know they've sent that terrible band HORRIBLE YUCK ADVICE FOR TURKISH PEOPLE PLEASE SEND TRADITIONAL SONGS THEY ARE MUCH BETTER than Turkish rock!So here it's my opinion of the Second Semi-final it was breath taking...but in the end happy..I'm sorry for Sweden and Bulgaria because they didn't qualified..:( Anyway LET THE CONTEST BEGIN ON SATURDAY!See you!
Ps:Here are some songs who qualified:





SHARE THE NERVOUSNESS THAT I FELT FOR ROMANIA!!! :))

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: