Eurovision Song Contest 2010!

by 10:38 AM 0 coments

I am very happy for my country that they got the third place!Even though i know they deserved the first one or the second!In my opinion this year Eurovision=politics,it was knew that Germany will win for 5 months before Eurovision!Romania didn't get so much 12,10,8 points but we got a lot of 7 ,6,5,3 even 1 point!
1.Germany was...well LIKE HELL her voice is horrible,even mine is better then hers!
2.Turkey-I didn't like it ...to much show but I'm very very happy they didn't won :)
3.Romania-the only question here WHY THEY DIDN'T WIN? :-/
4.Denmark-Amazing performance,amazing singers,amazing voices!!! Really Good job!
5.Azerbaijan-Better than the Semi-final!She is beautiful but voice NOT!
6.Belgium-It was a calm song and yes they deserved this place!
7.Armenia-"Angelina Jolie" of Armenia was great and the song also!Good Job APRICOT STONE!I love it!
8.Greece-Energetic performance but the song would get better place if it was in English!but good luck the next year Greece!:)
9.Georgia-Great voice bad performance!If it was for me I would give the place 21 ;)
10.Ukraine-She was Amazing!Really Good voice so she deserved to be in top 10 :)(Alyosha)
11.Russia-Russia was horrible and boring!Do you wanna know why Russia got such a high place or even got into the final?BECAUSE ALL "RUSSIAN COUNTRIES HAD VOTED FOR THAT SHIT"Exemple:Belarus,Estonia,Letonia,Ukraine,Bulgaria etc!
12.France-A good performance but the song wasn't for Eurovision it was to promote European football blah blah anyway good luck the next year!
13.Serbia-Serbia got the right place it should deserve!;)
14.Israel-The same as Serbia +boring song and terrible accent...
15.Spain-Ahahah the most funny part was when that guy from the arena got into the stage and then guards came to get it out!lol the performance was funny but not enough to be a good one!
16.Albania-I liked the song and the singer...but the show BORING!I think that's the reason Albania got the 16th place this year!
17.Bosnia-rock....but nothing special...it was a big surprise for me to see that they got into the final...
18.Portugal-The most boring song of the night because of them I almost was sleeping...lol
19.Iceland-Great Performance,Great voice they deserved a higher place!
20.Norway-I was expecting more...it seems that Norway won't win for a long time Eurovision ;)
21.Cyprus-Almost a good copy of Belgium but still boring!Didn't deserved to go into the final!
22.Moldova-Wow...place 22 what happen? I thought everybody loved Moldova :))
23.Ireland- The singer got the first place in 1993 and she thought she will get the first place this year...dream on!This performance was one of the most pathetic ones!
24.Belarus-What happened?They were great!!! Deserved to be in top 10 :(
25.UK-no comment...they were jealous on Romanian song and wrote in a newspaper that Romania has one of the shitty songs of this year but it wasn't like this!Good luck the next year UK maybe you will get the 24th place!;)
I wish from my heart that the next year Romania will finally win Eurovision song contest or maybe wait for me to win it!:D See you everybody in 2011 in Berlin,Germany!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: