Economics and Friends

by 7:10 PM 0 coments
Two weeks ago University started and NEW changes appeared in my life. Firstly I want to say that I've meet amazing people and I'm preparing for a new journey that will start pretty soon. Since I'm studying Economics I don't have enough time to come home and enter Facebook (that's a good thing I guess :P) or tweet so much. I will apply for Erasmus next year and I'm also preparing to become a teacher in the following three years. It's not very easy to study Economics but thank you God for those amazing friends that are near me today :) 

Fresh news about Eurovision will come soon. Stay tuned on my Blog everyone!

P.S: Loreen released new songs! Check out "Crying out Your name"




Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.