Hello from Indonesia!

by 3:10 PM 0 coments
   Hi guys! How are you today? My name is Tata and I just 14 years old (sure – I was born in 1998) from Indonesia, but I like to write on blogs and I'm an editor in Indonesian Wikipedia. In a article-writing marathon competition organized by Indonesian Wikipedia, I placed fifth out of 20s of contestants.

  My Eurovision experience started with a funny experience in 2010. First, I opened a website of the broadcaster of Spanish participant for Eurovision Song Contest and I thought Eurovision was a presidential meeting all over Europe. And after I browsed on the internet, I realized that Eurovision was a song contest, dance contest, and things. So I started to download all 2010 songs and I found out that the songs were really great. At the time, I watched the second semifinals of Eurovision Song Contest 2010 on the internet before my grandmother told me to sleep. After that, I managed to watch the Grand Finals of ESC 2010 (it was coincidentally with a holiday because I was a sixth grader in the time and also finished my school, local, and National exams) and took a nap (as always). Then I watched the Grand Finals of Eurovision Song Contest 2010 at the time on the internet. I favorited some countries with good songs in the Finals (2010), such as Israel and some songs that made me crazy like the Turkish and United Kingdom's song. In the end Germany won (I appreciate it!) and  I watched Junior Eurovision Song Contest for the first time. It was in the same year as I watched Eurovision for the first time (2010) and I favorited some of the songs. So, at the end, 2010 was my first ever Eurovision experience. That experience continued in 2011 when I watched the main Eurovision successfully (but again the Grand Finals only) and I had to watch Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2011 when it was the time for First Semester Exams. Unfortunately, this year, I will watch only the Grand Finals for the third consecutive time because of Final Exams.

   For this year, I have too many favorites and I consider some of my highest favorites as priorities. Just a little joking songs such as Montenegrin, Georgian, and Austrian entry, but I really enjoy the Montenegrin and Austrian ones – as in this year's Eurovision we have so many ballads and I feel great...I don't know why but since from the beginning I like ballads. So I made up list of priorities weeks ago, and after that I managed to download all the 2012 songs and finally I judge them. The judgement of the songs in my playlist is still running as I'm confuse which song will win and advance to the Grand Finals. As always – in each year there are so many (or a bunch) of great songs at Eurovision. No matter which year and which country performs that song...those all 2012 songs are awesome! I'm looking forward to watch their live performance at Baku, Azerbaijan (online) and hopefully they'll do great! Good luck, participants! Best wishes from Indonesia! :)

   Because of those great songs, hopefully I can analyze all of the songs from each semifinals and the automatic Grand Finalists of this year's Eurovision Song Contest. As always – we can't wait for ESC 2012 to start, and enjoy the whole contest as we are anxious for the dress rehearsals or even the whole contest!

NOTE: Because I write this post at April 26th, 2012 – it's my time to announce one more month left until Eurovision Song Contest 2012 Grand Finals, as you guys know it. 

(tatasport)

tatasport

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.